Sunday, March 25, 2012

What a lovely day

Well it's been a lovely day and sun shining bright.

I  have treated myself to some new copiic pens and the postman delivered them yesterday...(Saturday)



Well they were just calling out, for me to make a card lol......



My little girl is moving out soon and sharing a flat with her friend Zoe . .....typical of my daughter, she wants me to make a card.

The stamps used are from LOTV. The main stamp was moving day and the sentiment stamp set 7. the
die is from memory box  and the paper is from my stash.



I just love LOTV stamps wondering if husband would notice it I brought some of the new ones out later this week lol......

I have entered this card into the following challenge.

Sketch Saturday week 200

hugs
donna xxx

2 comments:

  1. Cute little card and lovely little border! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

    Hugz & TFS,
    xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! this is so sweet, love the image and your fab colouring. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete