Thursday, March 22, 2012

Another card.....I am on a roll !

My Daughter asked me to make a card for her.....she's on a roll there.

As she does not have to go a buy one lol......

I brought this stamp, as it reminded of the holiday we had in Bude and the only time I will ride a bike......


The stamp is Whimsy stamps-wee stamps rosie's bike and the paper is from my stash. The stamp was coloured using copics pens.

I  have ented this into sketch Saturday

Sketch Saturday week 199

hugs 

Donna x 

3 comments:

  1. Adorable and gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so beautiful...really love that cutie! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

    Hugz & TFS,
    xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing our sketch at Sketch Saturday! Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete