Sunday, October 30, 2011

Steph and Ian's wedding

Well I am back from a family wedding and a holiday in Folkestone and Yorkshire.....it's such a shame when you have to go back to work.....



I did a gold and white theme for the card which I think went well with her colour theme for her wedding.



The stamp was a digi stamp which I have used before under the title wedding card the punch is a Martha Stewart one, that I have in my crafting stash.


Many thanks to you all for looking at my little blog

2 comments:

  1. Great card, the image is so cute and well coloured! Glad you enjoyed it, its always a shame when you come back from a great time and reality hits you (like work)!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna
    love your card, the gold and white theme is stunning, just perfect for the happy day, wishing the happy couple all the very best for the future,
    Hugs Lucy xx

    Ps thanks for being my first follower on my blog your lovely comments are very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete