Friday, September 23, 2011

sheep hatch

In May we went on holiday in Shropshire and stay at cottage, left my jacket there..... thought it was lost and this week Betty Lou posted it back to me, just in time for my next walking holiday.The cottage was an old sheep hatch that had been modernized. It had a  theme of  sheep running through the cottage I made the card to say thank you (ewe) lol.

the digi stamp is called love ewe and the paper is magnolia , the card is simple but I like it

I have enter
The Squirrel and The Fox     Anything goes


2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card and I am sure Betty Lou will love it, such a thoughtful gesture to adopt the theme of her place. Thank you for joining us at The Squirrel & The Fox, I hope to see you there again soon,
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun,Your card is so sweet. White is always so difficult to colour and you have done it so beautifully. Such a lovely image! Thank you for the lovely comments you left on my blog, it was lovely to have you visit!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete